We repair and service all cars and light vans irrespective of make and model. All the work undertaken at our centre in North Weald, near Ongar and Harlow, Essex is managed by our highly skilled technicians. We are recognised as authorised independent Audi and VW specialists and we apply the same high quality standards to all vehicles.
At Clover Autos, you will:
- Always speak to a qualified technician, not a receptionist.
- Save up to 40% on main dealer servicing costs without affecting your new vehicle’s warranty
- Get unbiased, obligation free advice – Ask us anything!
- Receive professional, courteous and friendly service.
Service record books are always stamped and the service indicators are reset on each service. Services carried out are to the same standard you would expect from a main Dealership.
Clover Autos technicians have over a hundred accumulative years of experience between them. Our team include members of the Institute of the Motor Industry, Institute of Diagnostic Engineers and of course many relevant City and Guilds qualifications along with many other qualifications adorning the office walls (over thirty certificates in all) backing up our claim to be the best in the area.
Feel free to visit our Essex based service centre in North Weald and ask us anything about the range of services you can get at Clover Autos.
- Regular maintenance servicing
- Electrical diagnostic work and repairs.
- Mechanical diagnostic work and repairs
- E.C.U. Fault code reading (Dash board warning lamps on).
- Courtesy cars.
- Free local collection and delivery.
Or of course give us a call on 01992 524055
Our workshop is equipped with state of the art diagnostic tools and specialist laptops with the latest software required to solve any problem quickly.
You too could also have VW and Audi quality applied to your vehicle of any make or model.
From your first contact call to collecting your
vehicle we expect you to be impressed.
Call now on 01992 524055 to book your Service today!
Not sure of the difference between a main dealer and a specialist? Find out more click here